Aldebaran Coaching and Consulting provides customized coaching and consulting for a variety of sectors, with a specialization in executive and leadership coaching.
Sherri Stephanson, President and founder of Aldebaran Consulting, motivates clients and organizations to reach their full potential, one conversation at a time.
Along with personal coaching, coach training is also available for teams of leaders using Expedition Coaching™. A culture that values the use of a ‘coach-approach’ will support all employees to realize their full potential and attain professional and organizational goals.
Sherri’s passion is supporting people who work with people. She can advance the goals of you and your organization with the following services:
- Executive and Leadership Coaching
- Group Coaching
- Expedition Coaching™ Skills Workshop Facilitation
- Emotional Intelligence Assessments and Workshops
- 360-Degree Feedback for Leaders and Supervisors
Sherri also works with Turner Larsen Consulting in the following programs:
- Personal Excellence for Women Program Power Circle Licensee
- Personal Excellence for Women Leaders – two-day workshop on Transformation and Personal Leadership
- Personal Excellence for Women Leaders – Power Circles
As well, Sherri is certified in providing the Emotional Intelligence Assessments EQi 2.0 & EQ360. By understanding their Emotional Intelligence through this assessment, leaders are better able to determine areas of strength and areas for further growth. After all, we can grow and develop our EQ and we can’t do the same for our IQ.
Contact Aldebaran Coaching and Consulting to determine what’s best for you, your team or your organizations. Based in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, but available by phone or online so executives don’t even need to leave the office. Sherri can build a package that suits your needs.