“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.” -Jack Welch
Be the best leader you can be! Tap into the skills, knowledge and ability you have to meet your personal, professional and organizational goals. Need support in determining how to do that? Aldebaran Coaching and Consulting can provide services tailored to meet your professional and organizational development needs. Our passion lies in developing leaders, especially those who work with others as a supervisor or manager. We want you to be the best you can be at work. Being happy with your career brings many benefits to other parts of your life, so we are often talking about balance and how to create that in your life.
We specialize in:
- Executive Coaching – Personal and Professional – focusing on executives, supervisors and managers. Coaching will help you meet organizational needs, be self-empowered, and ensure personal well-being for professional excellence. Member of the International Coaching Federation and is accredited as an Associate Certified Coach.
- Coach training – certified to facilitate the Expedition Coaching™ program – training that gives your supervisors coaching skills in order to build the capacity of all staff in your organization. When supervisors use a ‘coach approach’ rather than ‘tell’ people what to do, employees feel empowered to learn and grow and resolve issues and opportunities on their own. As a supervisor you are building your team for the future!
Learn about Expedition Coaching™.
- Group facilitation and learning – highly skilled in the principles of adult learning. As an experienced educator, Sherri has facilitated workshops and seminars for leaders that cover the range of services offered.
Facilitation of Training to Meet Your Needs!
- Expertise and Services in a variety of Other Human Resource Areas:
Leadership and team development at all organizational levels – Let’s talk about what you need.
- Leadership competency development, Emotional Intelligence Assessment and feedback, 360 feedback instrument creation and implementation
Conflict Management training and services – When change is involved, there is often conflict. Support your leaders by providing them with training to handle those tough conversations.
- Conflict Management Styles Training
Aldebaran Coaching and Consulting:
What is Emotional Intelligence?
Emotional Intelligence (EI) can be defined as a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.
Reliability and Validity
Reliability refers to the consistency or precision of scores (consistently measuring scores of EI)and validity refers to how effectively the EQ-i 2.0 measures emotional intelligence (how well does the EQ-i 2.0 do what it is supposed to do?) Users of this assessment can be confident that the scores are consistent and reliable and accurately measure emotional intelligence.
Why is it Important?
While emotional intelligence isn’t the sole predictor of human performance and development potential, it is proven to be a key indicator in these areas. Good leaders need foundational skills and competencies found within their emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is not a static factor – to the contrary, one’s emotional intelligence changes over time and can be developed in targeted areas. Aldebaran Coaching and Consulting can help you grow in the areas you choose. Take the EQ-i 2.0 assessment and determine where you would like to learn and grow!