“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.” -Jack Welch
Be the best leader you can be! Tap into the skills, knowledge and ability you have to meet your personal, professional and organizational goals. Need support in determining how to do that? Aldebaran Coaching and Consulting can provide services tailored to meet your professional and organizational development needs.
Sherri Stephanson, President and Founder of Aldebaran Coaching and Consulting, has a passion for developing leaders, especially those who work with others as a supervisor or manager. Be the best you can be at work. Being happy with your career brings many benefits to other parts of your life.
Sherri specializes in:
- Executive Coaching – Personal and Professional – focusing on executives, supervisors and managers. Coaching will help you meet organizational needs, be self-empowered, and ensure personal well-being for professional excellence. Sherri is a member of the International Coaching Federation and is accredited as an Associate Certified Coach.
- Coach training – Sherri is certified to facilitate the Expedition Coaching™ program – training that gives your supervisors coaching skills in order to build the capacity of all staff in your organization. When supervisors use a ‘coach approach’ rather than ‘tell’ people what to do, employees feel empowered to learn and grow, resolve issues and take pursue opportunities on their own. As a supervisor you are building your team for the future!
- Group facilitation and learning – Sherri is highly skilled in the principles of adult learning. As an experienced educator, Sherri has facilitated workshops and seminars for leaders that cover the range of services offered.
- Expertise and Services in a variety of Other Human Resource Areas: Sherri has experience in leadership and team development at all organizational levels, including leadership competency development, Emotional Intelligence Assessment and feedback, and 360-feedback instrument creation and implementation.
Sherri has experience with clients in a wide range of sectors, including:
- Executive Leaders in a variety of sectors
- Graduate Students
- First Nations Organizations
- Leaders in Not-for-Profit Organizations
- School Division Senior Leaders
Want to know more about the key facets of Sherri’s services? Click here for more information on Coaching and Emotional Intelligence.
“….Sherri’s approach offers opportunity for perspective and growth, creating an open and trusting environment. I would definitely recommend Sherri to others that are looking for a supportive thinking partner…”